Saturday 18 January 2014

Splitting Time Between Jobs!!

Although still having to split time between getting straight inside and wanting to be out in the garden, have managed to do both. I have inherited a great metal shed with electrics and lights in there and todays job was to wash down the inherited freezer inside and out and make sure it worked, result it did!! I have also inherited a fantastic fallen tree to the left rear of my property and have baited that ready for a passing Woodpecker and a Treecreeper, hopefully. Also assembled my first metal holder and got it into position, luckily within half and hour of it being put up I had a group of Blue Tit's brave enough to venture down (it's a start). I am able to sit in my armchair by my window and view my neighbours feeders and so far have only seen Blue Tit, Robin and Chaffinch, not a great variety but I think that is due to the fact they don't but out a great variety of food, I have also been up on the embankment trimming an area and the Scout Camera has been deployed and the area baited hopefully for a fox!!! Hope to get some photo's posted tomorrow, if the weather men have the forecast correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment