Sunday 16 March 2014

Good Ending To The Week!!

Knowing my interest in photography a couple of my students have told me about Parklow Farm, Marton, run by David and Ann Taylor, which is only about 2 miles from were I live, they not only have Trout Pools, but also have Hides positioned around their farm, all hides are situated with photography in mind and face N.E. and from the information on their web site each hide has a mixture of different species and although I am not a great lover of being sat in a hide for hours, this may warrant a visit as it would seem you can wonder between hides, it would seem that it is best to book and there is a fee payable. My good ending to the week also includes my good friend getting me tickets to Macclesfield's next two home matches this Tuesday Evening and Saturday afternoon and with half term only three weeks away (HOORAY TWO WHOLE WEEKS OFF) I have just booked a holiday in Jersey!! Also have started to plan for my October half term which is going to be spent in Spain. I also have to stop playing with my new Apple I Pad and get round to sifting through my photo's and get them up loaded to my Zenfolio site. Have a lot of catching up to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment